20 Compliment Quotes for Your Love from Famous People

I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. I choose a mortal life. - 20 Compliment Quotes for Your Love from Famous People

All people need compliments from her partner. The compliment will show how much you love him and make him smile and be shy. Compliment also will make your relationship stronger and full of love.

Here you will find compliment quotes or sweet says from famous people. You can share these quotes with your boyfriend/girlfriend or your partner. You will make your partner feel happy with the quotes.

20 Compliment Quotes

Youre beautiful. Yes you are youre very very beautiful. Extremely beautiful. - 20 Compliment Quotes for Your Love from Famous People

You’re beautiful. Yes, you are, you’re very very beautiful. Extremely beautiful.

Orson Welles

Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Try your hardest to be confident in who you are. You are enough — you are beautiful.

Meagan Tandy

Your hair looks stunning.

Carole Singer

You’re perfect. You’re beautiful. You look like Linda Evangelista. You’re a model.

Aja

I cannot imagine a life in your absence.

Constantine Jake

I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.

Nicholas Sparks

My heart says no, no! Nobody’s supposed to be here, but you came along and changed my mind.

Deborah Cox

When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.

Arrigo Boito

Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

George Moore
If you live to be a hundred I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - 20 Compliment Quotes for Your Love from Famous People

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

A. A. Milne

You make me want to be a better man.

Melvin Udall

I have a fantastic husband. Here’s the honeymoon part: I still think he’s the funniest, wittiest, most clever man I’ve ever known.

Sarah Jessica Parker

And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.

Beth Revis

It’s that heart of gold, & stardust soul that make you beautiful.

R.M. Broderick

I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.

Kami Garcia

If I had a flower for every time, I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.

Alfred Lord Tennyson

I am catastrophically in love with you.

Cassandra Clare

You have a place in my heart no one else could have.

F. Scott Fitzgerald

I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. I choose a mortal life.

Liv Tyler