20 I Want You Quotes to Show Your Love

I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to my life and I will never ever allow anyone to take you from me. - 20 I Want You Quotes to Show Your Love

When in love with someone difficult for forgot although one minute. Then, love is beautiful and confusing, we want always together with him every time. So, to show your love need to say to him that you want him.

Here you will find ‘I want you’ quotes for giving you ideas to show your love. And you can share or copy these quotes to send to your partner.

20 I Want You Quotes to Show Your Love

I want you to need me like the air you breathe, i want you to hold me in your loving arms, i want you to need me, like I need you!

Lamisi Danaba
I want you to need me like the air you breathe i want you to hold me in your loving arms i want you to need me like I need you - 20 I Want You Quotes to Show Your Love

I want her to melt into me, like butter on toast. I want to absorb her and walk around for the rest of my days with her encased in my skin. I want.

Sara Gruen

You came like the night thief, bloomed in my heart like the red rose and I want you to light up my life like the morning sun

Saffron Lumber

I don’t care if I’m not your first. All I want is to be your last!

Abhishek Tiwari

I want you and I hate wanting things and I especially hate admitting I want them.

Holly Black

I want him everywhere. I burn for him in places he hasn’t even touched.

Amanda Bouchet

Everyday I tell myself I need to get over you, But every night I find myself thinking about how much I want you back.

Hussein Nishah

Every single day I want you to be happy and full of joy, just like you make me happy by just passing through my mind.

Donna White
Every single day I want you to be happy and full of joy just like you make me happy by just passing through my mind. - 20 I Want You Quotes to Show Your Love

I want you to like me, but I don’t care if you don’t.

Olivia Munn

I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to my life and I will never ever allow anyone to take you from me.

Chelle Mish

I want you to be happy…to laugh, smile and rejoice in order that others may be made happy by you.

Abdu’l-Bahá

I don’t want you to save me I want you to stand by my side as I save myself.

Sushil Singh

I want to be with you forever and beyond.

Gail Carson Levine

Love to me is someone telling me, ‘I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I’d jump out of a plane for you.

Jennifer Lopez

You make me want to be a better man.

Melvin Udall

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.

Brendan Francis

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Lao Tzu

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Aristotle
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - 20 I Want You Quotes to Show Your Love

You are, and always have been, my dream.

Nicholas Sparks

I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to my life and I will never ever allow anyone to take you from me.

Chelle Mish