21 Hate Quotes that Will make You Wise

Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up. - 21 Hate Quotes that Will make You Wise

Quotes are Reminders to live to make you know how to life. It’s normal to feel hate but you shouldn’t let your emotions consume you and hurting yourself or the people around you. These hate quotes remind you that hate destroys and hurts you.

Here are hate quotes to read from famous people that will surely inspire you and that will make you wise.

21 Hate Quotes that Will make You Wise

From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

Socrates

Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. 

Henry Emerson Fosdick

Hate must make a man productive. Otherwise one might as well love. 

Karl Kraus

All men kill the thing they hate, too, unless, of course, it kills them first.

James Thurber

Hate cages all the good things about you.

Terri Guillemets

The price of hating other human beings is loving yourself less.

Eldridge Cleaver
The price of hating other human beings is loving yourself less. - 21 Hate Quotes that Will make You Wise

Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.

Coretta Scott King

You reclaim your power by loving what you were once taught to hate.

Bryant H. McGill

In time we hate that which we often fear.

William Shakespeare

Darkness cannot drive darkness; Light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; Love can do that.

Martin Luther King

Misunderstanding arising from ignorance breeds fear, and fear remains the greatest enemy of peace.

Lester B. Pearson

In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.

The Dalai Lama

The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.

Criss Jami

People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.

Ana Chable
People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of. - 21 Hate Quotes that Will make You Wise

Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.

Orrin Woodward

You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.

Shannon L. Alder

I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.

Steve Maraboli

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Nishan Panwar

Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.

Unknown

Behind every successful person lies a pack of Haters! I love my hater!

Gloria Tesch

Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.

Habeeb Akande