26 Interesting Quotes Being Alone is Much Happier

I think Id do better on my own no friends no fights just me alone - 26 Interesting Quotes Being Alone is Much Happier

Being alone without a partner, family and friends makes life lonely. These quotes will make the spirit of life rose again, helping yourself more confident, enjoy with your life, happy, go anywhere, and free.

You can show the world that being alone does not make you down. Your happiness from yourself so just focus makes yourself happy and forget everything that makes you sad. You can help another person also that being alone for make happiness with this quotes.

26 Interesting Quotes Being Alone Is Much Happier

It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.

-Marylin Monroe

Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.

-Anthony Burgess

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.

-Gautama Buddha

Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.

-Steven Aitchison

I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone.

-Oscar Wilde

Your life will get better when you realize it’s better to be alone than to chase people who don’t really care about you.

-Thema Davis

It is only alone, truly alone that one bursts apart, springs forth.

-Maria Isabel Barreno

I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.

-Henry David Thoreau
I love to be alone I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude 1 - 26 Interesting Quotes Being Alone is Much Happier

The thought of being on my own really terrified me. But then I realized being alone is really a cleansing thing.

Lindsey Buckingham

A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember that next time you feel alone.

–Mandy Hale

Alone by herself, she built the kingdom that she wanted.

-R.H. Sin

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.

-Hafiz

The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.

-Justin Timberlake

As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone.

-Sienna Miller
As I get older Im more and more comfortable being alone - 26 Interesting Quotes Being Alone is Much Happier

Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.

-Henry Rollins

It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.

-George Washington

If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.

-Maxwell Maltz

I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.

-Amy Sedaris

Sometimes its better to be alone, no one can hurt you that way.

-Tinku Razoria

My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.

-Warsan Shire

I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.

-Albert Einstein

In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.

-Rollo May

It is far better to be alone than to wish you were.

-Ann Landers

All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot

-Dr. Seuss

I think I’d do better on my own, no friends, no fights, just me alone.

-Anonymous