24 He Makes Me Happy Quotes for Your Love or Partner

Before I met you I never thought I would smile for no reason again. - 24 He Makes Me Happy Quotes for Your Love or Partner

Happy because love is an unexplainable but magnificent phenomenon and we are will always happy if have a partner in our life and he gives her love for us. So, for you have a partner and happy with him you can share these quotes with your partner. If you can not feel happy with your partner so you can read these quotes for recognizing your feelings.

Here you will find inspirational, wise, and humorous he makes me happy quotes from famous peoples.

24 He Makes Me Happy Quotes for Your Love or Partner

But you make me happy. It’s living up to being happy that’s the difficult part.

Audrey Niffenegger

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

Marcel Proust
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. - 24 He Makes Me Happy Quotes for Your Love or Partner

I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.

Drew Barrymore

Being called beautiful makes me so happy. No one ever tells me I am, but when someone does, it makes my world light up.

Anonymous

Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, “I like you. You make me happy. I am glad to see you.

Dale Carnegie

I am so infinitely happy that he loves me so much, and I pray that it will always be like this. It won’t be my fault if he ever stops loving me.

Eva Braun

You are my sunshine my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You’ll never know dear how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away.

Jimmie Davis

He makes me happy. But he did make me happy. So happy, once. You can’t sit here and tell me that you don’t believe that I love you.

Anna Todd

She has a man in her life who obviously cares for her and would do anything to make her happy. She’s so lucky.

Anna Todd

And he’s seriously one of those guys who can say I only want you to be happy and not sound like a complete and utter douchebag in the process.

Lyla Payne

He makes me happy he starts my day with his morning wake and hug.

Betty Mills

He makes me mad, and he makes me happy.

Nora Roberts
He makes me mad and he makes me happy. - 24 He Makes Me Happy Quotes for Your Love or Partner

He was so patient with me, so genuinely happy for me.

Nora Roberts

This man makes me want to live a little longer. He makes me want to experience life. I think he can make me happy.

K. C. Hopkins

He loves me. Pure and simple. He wants me to be happy.

Patricia Lewis

I have someone, and he makes me happy.

Delaney Diamond

What I know is that he is there for me and he makes me happy. I am still searching but in love I am content.

B. W. Read

You make me happy, you make me smile, and you make me feel special. What more could I ask for?

Holley Dee

Give me something to do and you will make me happy.

Maria Grazia Cucinotta

Relationships make me happy.

Gretchen Rubin

Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, “I like you. You make me happy. I am glad to see you.

Dale Carnegie

You make me happy and hopeful and strong.

Smriti Prasadam-Halls
You make me happy and hopeful and strong. - 24 He Makes Me Happy Quotes for Your Love or Partner

Relationships make me happy.

Gretchen Rubin

Before I met you, I never thought I would smile for no reason again.

Mark Amend